❝ are you alice? ❞
Home Travel Facebook twitter Lookbook What I Wear Youtube Cosplay follow
You are my sunshine posted at 8:38 PM

~Johnny Cash - You are my sunshine 

London: 'You are my sunshine, my only sunshine. You make me happy when skies are gray. You'll never know dear, how much I love you. Please don't take my sunshine away!'


Hooray for maxi skirts! They look just so fabulous! We love them very much! We should wear them more
often! What is you opinion on maxi skirts? This green one is from Mango. We bought them in Sale a year ago. We still adore this one. It was love at the first sight.
We wanted to give this outfit a dreamy and vintage touch  so we combined it with a beautiful blouse from romwe and a vintage bag that we found in Think Twice, a second hand shop.
Lately I, Paris, am very busy seeking nice music of the sixties and seventies. If you got good numbers, don't hesitate to send me them ;)
I, Paris again, made this post and chose this song (you are my sunshine), because my sister means a lot to me. She is my sunshine and I cannot imagine a life without her!
Have a mad day!

Blouse: Romwe - Skirt: Mango - Bag: Vintage 









Labels:

About
We are Paris and London a creative twin living in Belgium. We are both still studying and besides studying we love blogging. We are both interested in Fashion, Beauty, but also art and culture. We create our own world and fashion helps us to achieve that. - The Mad Twins

If you want to contact us for sponsorship or just to say hello, don't doubt to send a mail to this address:

themadtwins[at]hotmail.com.





Twitter Facebook Pinterest





Check it out!
Mad Followers
Affiliates
LVL Earrings ILV ZLZ Link Link






Thank You <3
Follow
Twitter Facebook Pinterest