❝ are you alice? ❞
Home Travel Facebook twitter Lookbook What I Wear Youtube Cosplay follow
When you need a break posted at 2:28 PM

~ Thurston Harris - Little Bitty Pritty One
.
First of all, this song makes us so happy. Don't you feel happy when you hear it? Music from the 50's is really amazing in our opinion. Suddenly we don't listen to anything else anymore. What do you think of the 50's music? Do you like it as much as we do?
.


Sometimes you need a break, don't you. And just a few minutes ago I was taking mine. Tea with sweets and a magazine to read. After that I looked through the cookbooks and searched for desserts. I'm already thinking about Christmas, I want to makes the dessert and I still need to figure out the snacks and starter, but I still have plenty of time, but like I have written before, I can't wait till Christmas is here. c: Well, we hope you are enjoying a break as well ^-^
.








Labels:

About
We are Paris and London a creative twin living in Belgium. We are both still studying and besides studying we love blogging. We are both interested in Fashion, Beauty, but also art and culture. We create our own world and fashion helps us to achieve that. - The Mad Twins

If you want to contact us for sponsorship or just to say hello, don't doubt to send a mail to this address:

themadtwins[at]hotmail.com.





Twitter Facebook Pinterest





Check it out!
Mad Followers
Affiliates
LVL Earrings ILV ZLZ Link Link






Thank You <3
Follow
Twitter Facebook Pinterest