❝ are you alice? ❞
Home Travel Facebook twitter Lookbook What I Wear Youtube Cosplay follow
Give me what no-one else asks for posted at 3:13 PM

~ Lisa Gerrard - The end 
.
London: "Dear God, I do not ask for health or wealth. People ask you so often that you can't have any left. Give me, God, what else you have. Give me what no-one else asks for. Amen."
.

Hello dear readers. The weekend has passed and it is already monday. Time flies don't you agree, but we can't control time. Today I'm wearing the lovely dress of LavishAlice. The fabric is thick, so it pretty warm which is needed in our country. Also the delivery was very fast, which is of course amazing! ^-^ Don't you think this is such a perfect dress for Christmas? I'm certainly going to wear it. The wine color is so chic and the golden collar makes it even more chic. It think it became one of my favorite dresses. And it alreay makes me look forward to Christmas! Do you look forward to Christmas?
.
Dress: LavishAlice - Bow: H&M - Shoes: New Look - Bag: Vintage
.









Labels:

About
We are Paris and London a creative twin living in Belgium. We are both still studying and besides studying we love blogging. We are both interested in Fashion, Beauty, but also art and culture. We create our own world and fashion helps us to achieve that. - The Mad Twins

If you want to contact us for sponsorship or just to say hello, don't doubt to send a mail to this address:

themadtwins[at]hotmail.com.





Twitter Facebook Pinterest





Check it out!
Mad Followers
Affiliates
LVL Earrings ILV ZLZ Link Link






Thank You <3
Follow
Twitter Facebook Pinterest