Friday, December 12, 2014

Cat Tights

~ Dead Air - CHVRCHES 

"We hold up to an idea and we'll fight what we can't see. We just hold up to an idea, we keep going till we can't hear"



I have nothing special to say actually. Winter is finally coming and I really hope there will be snow. Besides that I'm escaping in diffrents worlds books alway me to wander through. I'm calming myself with painting some aquarels. I dance and try to make choreography to relax myself. Also I went to buy presents for Christmas. Have you already gone Christmas chopping?
This outfit is rather classic. A blouse with a leather skirt and the cat tights (Thank you Maiko!!!) to make it more adorable. As you can see I also died my hair again, but I'm really doubting to actually change it into black or dark brown. Anyway. I don't have much time and I apologize for the lack of post again X'D. I hope you all are doing well! x London










Share:

15 comments

Lara said...

The cat tights are adorable

Enara Girl said...

Wow you also have cat tights!! Your pictures are as always greats. xoxo

Unknown said...

Hello from Spain: fabulous stockings .. We keep in touch

Nagareboshi said...

Such a cute outfit!
I haven't really made any preparations for Christmas yet... lol

Caitlin M. Peterson of the (ef)Face said...

Those tights--!
And I love your photos, as always. :)

maiko said...


I think it looks good on you.

Jointy&Croissanty said...

Cute look! This skirt is fabulous!

Angie said...

ahh those tights are so cool! and so is the skirt - pretty badass.

thank you for frequently commenting on my blog, so sweet! xo

Jo said...

awww, the tights are so cute!! love the outfits :)

ice pandora said...

Je ziet er alweer super leuk
en schattig uit! Heel leuk
die cats tights c:
En ook goed om te horen dat
je je bezig houdt met
positieve dingen! Xx

Eva Silviana Tan said...

Lovely tights! Super in love with you chic look <3<3

crunchy cheese me

Ginger made in Japan said...

I love your tights, it reminds me of the Cheshire Cat because of those stripes ^^

Donna October said...

aw, cute tights!
amazing photos!

http://octobergraves.blogspot.com/
http://instagram.com/octobergraves

Unknown said...

omg so precious

lovepirate said...

That's a cute look. And it's super funny that the tights have tails, too. :D

© The Mad Twins | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig