Monday, July 25, 2011

Efteling

~ Song: Efteling: Indish Water lilies
London & Paris: "We went to a fairytale, amusement park with Siel from the blog: two wonder girls. We haven't taken pictures from the rollercoasters, but have taken some from the fairytale rides. Enjoy!"














London


Paris
Share:

35 comments

L. said...

It looks really nice!

xx Laura

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photographs!

xx

Arianne said...

So cool! Did they have roller coasters or rides? :))

Tasja said...

Ah de Efteling!
Ik voel me altijd net een klein kind als ik daar ben :) en ik vind het altijd stiekem erg leuk!

Cotton Candy

Mita Adindayu said...

i looove your look both

Felix Curds said...

oh wow, this looks magical. i'm a tad jealous;)

Vanda said...

WOW!!!!! Enjoy!!!!

Lena said...

how cute!! :)
& great outfits :)

mia-marlena.blogspot.com

Estella said...

omg! these photos are amazing!!

Lin said...

looks like you had a great time ♥

Anaivilo said...

Omg those are amazing stuff! So magical and beautiful! :D

Shybiker said...

Very cute. I love places like this.

LittleRus said...

What a gorgeous fairy-tale place! x

Stephanie said...

Lovely photos!

kisses

stylemesteph

Anonymous said...

Adorable!Like a fairytale :)))
x

Amber Schmidt said...

looks like a fairytale. :)

Marie said...

Ik vind het echt super sprookjesachtig ;d.
x

Marianna Papagiannopoulou said...

I love the photos!
Seems like you had a lot of fun in this place!


http://clothes-and-fairytales.blogspot.com/

Andrea said...

wonderful pictures :)

Call me M said...

You look lovely! Great pictures!

Emma said...

Oh, it looks magical! Hope you had a good time. x

Christianna said...

That looks like an awesome ride! Where is it?

SomeoneLikeYou said...

What such a whimsical place! I'm sure you had many magical adventures ❤

Caroline Ergy Erg said...

I've heard about this place and i've wanted to go there for ages, so jealous! Looks truly amazing ;D
xxxx

FAB said...

You two are so lovely....my little fairy princess fashinistas!
XO
Cheryl
http://justfabblogger.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

you look so happy!

Ramona said...

oh, that is sooo cute!
You both look wonderful!
It seems You had so much fun!
♥
xoxo Ra

TheOtherSideofCool said...

These photos are soo cute, it really looks like you are in some kind of fairy wonderland :) xx

Thanks for the comment on my blog!

Visit The Other Side Of Cool
Tweet me! @othersideofcool

Unknown said...

Cool... thanks for your comment ! :)


new post: click here
follow me


ENTER MY GIVEAWAY (ending on 31st July)

Sydney said...

sounds fun!! :D

Sydsense

Yasmeen said...

:X The architectural is incredible. When I was younger (and even a bit now) I wanted to build an imaginary world as an amusement park...where the employees would be paid to act and it would be an intricate story but in real life. Maybe if I have enough money one day I'll consider it :P

Beautiful photos. :)

Yasmeen
Castle Fashion

Mandy said...

De Efteling is mooi! <3

Kimberly said...

great photos you guys look lovely!

http://kc-citystyle.blogspot.com/

Popcorn, Pugs & Peonies said...

Looks like a fun time. Great outfits.

*Erin

Eline said...

dat is echt altijd leuk. :)

© The Mad Twins | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig