STRESS - a bad thing!
Well, stress will get you pimples and as we all try to avoid these little basters, we should avoid stress the same way, but we also know it isn't that simple. Stress is bad for your nails and skin as well. And as I told you earlier, it will case trouble sleeping. And it's proven that teenagers need 9 to 10 hours sleep and adult 8 to 9 hours, so sleep is a crucial point here! Something I noticed as well when I have a lot of stress, I get hair loss!
When we have stress our body thinks we are in danger. Our body will make more adrenaline and cholesterol. If we have to much of this it cause some problems you would like to avoid as much as the pimples. 1. your immunity will become weak - 2. skin problems - 3. you can become depressive or forgetful (Perhaps a good excuse of your teacher). I hope I convinced you to do something about this stress.
HOW TO RELAX!
- Sport (Just one hours is more than enough. Do something you like. You can even do something fun with you friends or brothers and sister. They probably have to deal with stress as well. Sport isn't only for loosing weight. It's to feel good.)
- Eat Healthy. (I know, I know, it's very obvious that we need to eath healthy and it does sound bothersome in the beginning, but I heard a lot of good thing about it. You will feel better, more energetic and less tired. Besides that, it's good for you body and skin. Less pimples and dark circles that is. Isn't that worth it!)
- Less Alcohol. (For me that isn't really a problem, and I don't know about you guys but I'll name some things why you should try to avoid it. It has a lot of calories you actually don't need. It can cause cardiovascular diseases when you drink to much of it. It affects your logical thinking. (One glass of wine, bear,... can't hurt of course.)
- Have some 'You' time. (This may sound silly, but you need it or you'll break. You have to plan this along with the sports in your schedule. You need to spend time for hobbies or just to do nothing for a day. Don't feel guilty about that.)
If you are doing all that I named above, you are already halfway through. (Keep in mind that you won't see results in one day.) The only thing I can do now is give you some tips you have probably already heard from.
- No laptops, TV, mobile phones! Ow, those tablets aren't allowed either. It distracts you and keeps you mind awake, partly because of the light.
- Sleep in the dark! (Light can lead to a disturbed metabolism.)
- Reading. (It's a great alternative for the TV or Laptops/Tablets. Take that book that you need to read in stead of watching TV.)
- Don't think about what you need to do. Think about fun things or focus on the book.
- If this doesn't work you should go to the doctor for some advise!
A topic I will be writing about, will be food. I'll share some amazing sites and let you know all about what you need to feel good! I hope I could help you. Lets try to avoid stress and be healthy together!
Pictures and Art by London
Pictures and Art by London