Wednesday, June 1, 2016

You don't drawn by falling in the water

"There comes a time when you have to chose between turning the page and closing the book" 
.

Hallo dear maddies, lately I've been thinking al lot about letting things go. The past is a haunting me and it is time accept and get on with my life. Sometimes I wish I finished my study in painting, but I can't change it. I don't want to have those flashbacks anymore. I have to close the book and start writing a new one. I want to do a lot of things now to clear my mind. I want to see my friends more often, start to get biking and walking. Traveling to a wonderful, peaceful place where I can give my head the time to work things out. Thinking of nothing and enjoying the landscape! The pictures you see are from the county 'Corsica'. It has a wonderful route the 'Gr20'. It was an amazing experience! My next goal is to walk trough the Pyrenees, but a good traveler has no fixed plans and is not intend on arriving!
Do you have troubles of letting things go?




Share:

4 comments

Imke said...

Jammer genoeg ken ik dat gevoel meid... Niet leuk, maar reizen is inderdaad een fantastische 'cure' voor negatieve gevoelens! Prachtige foto's heb je gedeeld!
XO IMKE | Pastellics

Ruby And Siel said...

Wow toevallig, mijn vriend is daar nu, de GR20 aan het afwandelen! Als ik deze foto's zie krijg ik al spijt dat ik niet mee gegaan ben. Er even tussenuit gaan kan inderdaad zalig zijn. :) Ik gun het je zeker!

Stacy said...

Beautiful pictures and blog! The past is transformed into an invaluable experience that we carry through life. From the past it is impossible to escape, but we can to start a new life based on the experience of the past.

I am glad to be a new follower of your blog. Can you follow me back?

Sincerely, Stacy
My Sewing & DIY Blog

Stacy said...

Beautiful pictures and blog! The past is transformed into an invaluable experience that we carry through life. From the past it is impossible to escape, but we can to start a new life based on the experience of the past.

I am glad to be a new follower of your blog. Can you follow me back?

Sincerely, Stacy
My Sewing & DIY Blog

© The Mad Twins | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig