Tuesday, June 14, 2016

The sun is alone too, but it still shines!

"When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be."

Last weekend, my sister and I spend the weekend together. It was just one of those weekends we end up doing nothing but spending time talking, watching series we really like and eat way to much unhealthy food. These times are the times I look forward to when I had a long day at work.

These pictures are taken at a park. The sun fell behind the horizon, painting the sky shades of red and pink. Both of us fell in love with how the sunrays touched this field and we just had to take a few pictures here. We were dressed casually for a foodtruck festival which was, unfortunatly, a little overpriced, so we ended eating elsewhere. X"D

Jumpsuit: H&M- Bag: Pimpkie - Top: Forver21 -








Share:

12 comments

Dascha said...

Gorgeous!!

xoxo
www.its-dash.com

Lenya said...

Such a cute, easy, breezy look! Would you like to follow each other on GFC? Please let me know in a comment on my blog and I'll follow you back.
xox
Lenya
FashionDreams&Lifestyle

Imke said...

Echt, wat een prachtige foto's zijn dit zeg, echt fantastisch mooi gelukt! En hehe zo'n weekend klinkt best fijn :D
XO IMKE | Pastellics

Unknown said...

Lovely pictures!
xxbina
stryleTZ

Jalisa said...

Aren't those weekends the best!? Seriously, that's what I look forward to as well. I eat healthy much of the week and work really hard, so when the weekend comes, I get so excited to sneak in some cheat meals and lounge! I love your outfit, that striped top looks great with your overall shorts! Thanks so much for sharing, beautiful, and I hope you're having a great week so far!

XO,

Jalisa
www.thestylecontour.com

Beauty Follower said...

Love stripes!

http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/

Laura Jones said...

those kind of days are always the best:-) the lighting in these is indeed really lovely! i also love your dungarees! i should get myself a pair now that they're sold almost everywhere, since i used to have some but sold them years ago, haha! xx

Unknown said...

That's a really cute outfit - I really like the dungarees and the striped tee. And the first pic is perfect. Thumbs up!

Have a nice weekend,
Casey

Unknown said...

Awesome :)
Regards
walkindiscount.com

Unknown said...

Fabulous Pictures :)
Regards
Walkindiscount.com

Diamanten oorbellen said...

Deze mooie look leent zich perfect voor een paar leuke oorbellen, als subtiele eyecatcher. ;-)

Anonymous said...

I'm extremely pleased to uncover this website.
I wanted to thank you for ones time due to this wonderful
read!! I definitely really liked every bit of it and i also have you saved as a favorite to look at new information in your website.

© The Mad Twins | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig