Tuesday, June 7, 2016

The road to success is always under construction

“Some beautiful paths can't be discovered without getting lost.” ~ Erol Ozan




A few days ago we went to visit a cultural food market in Turnhout. It's a international market where people sell products from there country. It was a lot of fun to walk though the different stands. We visited a Italian foodstand because we though it was so adorable and we just love Italian food. They were selling bread with olives and tomatoes. It's just perfect as snack! We both also bought a bottle Prosecco for our father.

For that day I was wearing a lovely skirt from Romwe. The blossoms on them are prefect for spring. It's so whimsical and I regret I don't were this skirt more often. As top I'm wearing a shirt from Zara. it was only 15 euros and I just love grey lately. That makes it a prefect bargain in my opinion. The shoes are from Asos. They are easily my favorite sandals to wear at the moment.
Do you like international markets as well?

Skirt: Romwe - Top: Zara - Shoes: Asos - Bag: Forever 21 












Share:

10 comments

MILEX said...

diaryofseresha said...

You're so pretty c:
I love your shirt.
X
http://diaryofseresha.blogspot.com/

Yuliya said...

i love your hair x
Yukova by Yuliya Oleynykova

Beauty Follower said...

WOnderful top & skirt match!

Greets from Greece :)

Laura Jones said...

i do love a good food market, and am glad you had a lovely time! the outfit's really pretty. i especially like the sandals! xx

Nagareboshi said...

That is a lovely skirt. ^^

Nagareboshi9

MissPrettiness said...

Beautiful pics and I really love your outfit!

ChocolateFashionCoffee said...

just love that skirt, dear! :)


Saci
Check out my new VLOG from Turkey!

Brenda Evans said...

such a cute skirt!

http://breepluse.blogspot.co.id/
@evansbrenda

Sarah said...

Lovely outfit, hair, and makeup. Such a pretty setting too! xo

© The Mad Twins | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig