Sunday, May 25, 2014

Nymph

~ Allison Iraheta - Scars

London: "It doesn't matter who you are, we all have our scars."



Hello dear maddies! This weekend I went to Isabell. We had a sleepover and took some pictures again. Our theme 'Nymph', or at least inspired by nymphs. I'm very satisfied how all the pictures turned out. We will be showing you some more soon. I rewarded myself with some free time this weekend because my internship had ended and I'm very happy everything went so well! The wig is from Lolitadressesshop.com. I think I already expressed my love for wigs and especially this one. It can give an outfit a totally different look, and especially for the fairy-like shoots, it gives the perfect touch. The white dress from 6ks looks so dreamy and romantic. It's the perfect summer dress for me. You can see my sister wear it here. Besides, I'm finally wearing the fake eyelashes from Banggood. Don't they look amazing! ^___^ I will write a whole report about my weekend soon and montage a video as well. Anyway, I will take some time to reply all of your amazing comments!!! Love you all and stay healthy (and mad!)!  xxx London
.
Dress: 6ks Wig; Lolitadresseshop Shoes: Steve Madden - Headband: DIY - Lashes: Banggood





Share:

19 comments

she. said...

Love love love your hair.

ice pandora said...

Gooorgeous magical looking cosplay c: This nymph look is lovely ^__^
Xx

Lara said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lara said...

You look like a fairy!!

Sakuranko said...

Oh very beautiful pics, lovely and cute wig~
xx

www.sakuranko.com

Mrs. L said...

Wow, this is very ethereal and you're absolutely gorgeous!

M
http://theflowerduet.blogspot.com/

The Dainty Dolls House said...

This is really really beautiful, love the pink hair with the flowers in it...stunning!! Thanks for visitingmy blog, adore yours. I hope you visit again soon, have a great week xx

Donna October said...

the pictures are lovely and magical! wow...
and the makeup is also very lovely!


http://octobergraves.blogspot.com/
http://instagram.com/donnangraves

Star said...

The pink of the hair, lips and flower garland is soo cute, I couldn't help but have a little happy panic when I saw it! I agree, it looks very romantic. This is being added to my list of favourites!

P.S. I'm sorry I haven't been around very much. Been unwell, overworked, etc etc etc, the usual. I'll do my best to keep supporting, and I'm rooting for you even if I don't get to comment!

Pinkoolaid said...

lovely look and photos <3 you look like a fairy doll

http://www.pinkoolaid.com/

Unknown said...

Beautiful! Your hair is amazing.
Beautetude

Nicole Aguinaldo said...

Wow you look beautiful! Love your dress and hair :)

New post on GIRL ABOUT TOWN BLOG
FOLLOW MY BLOG ON BLOGLOVIN :)

Ginger made in Japan said...

I love the photo location, the wig, the colours, everything is so pretty :D

Prisilia Felicia Liando said...

are you guys even from this world? ;____; I always adore your outfit posts, it's so flawless and beautiful and it seems like you just come out from a fairy tale!!
and you look like a kawaii nymph :DD

Daphne said...

awh, this wig suites you well. You look like a real nymph. I also can't wait to read your full report c:

Unknown said...

Supermooie foto's! En echt leuke look, die pruik geeft zo mooi in de foto's

Laura Jones said...

you look so pretty in that wig and flower crown:-) i love the dress and the whole ensemble is very nymph-like! xx

MILEX said...

yaaay!

lovepirate said...

I already loved the pictures on dA. :3 They turned out well and I really like your wig, lashes and make up. :33 ♥

© The Mad Twins | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig