~ Christina Perri - Thousand Years
London: "How to be brave? How can I love when I'm afraid to fall?"
These lovely violet lenses are from: GeoColouredLenses.com and are called: "Geo Super Nudy Voilet".
Read more for the review!
They are comfortable. I haven't had any troubles with wearing them and they didn't irritate. 7/10
* The color is clearly violet, I really adore them! 9/10
* The base curve = 8.6mm Which is rather good since the curve of yours should be 8.9 mm in general. (When it's less, it means that the lens is tight to your eyes, meaning there will be less oxygen and more pressure onto you cornea. This can damage you eyes. I advise you to pay attention to this.) 7/10
* Diameter: 14.8mm. I don't like my lenses to big since they are harder to put in and allow less oxygen. I like these because they are a little larger and easy to put in. 8/10
* Water Content: 38 - 42%. A true soft lens should allow 50% to 99% of oxygen. Most circle lens have a procent of 35%. I'm glad this lens is more, but if you want to but a lens, the higher this procent, the better it is for your eyes. 7/10
*Type: 1 year disposal. I adore that you can use them for one year, but ones they start hurting or irritation I advise you to trow them away.
* Prescription: we didn't do this, but it's definitely a plus when you are wearing glasses!
* What we love as well is that it comes with a lens case!
Overall I'm very satisfied with the lenses. Like I perhaps mentioned before, don't forget to wash you hands, get a proper solution!!! This is very important since I had problems with mine and my eyes were irritated for 2 weeks. If your lenses hurt of feel uncomfortable,I highly recommend not to wear them, but if the lens is comfortable, doesn't cause irritation and doesn't block your view, go ahead and enjoy a different eye color ^-^ We hope this review was useful!