Hello maddies. How are you? Paris and London have been terribly ill and we do apologize but we have no outfit pictures in stock anymore. Seeing London has to study now as well, probably less outfits will appear on the blog the next three weeks, but we have some beauty favorites for you left. This is the first time we do a beauty review of products we like, so let us know what you think! Loves London and Paris. Read more to find out about the products!
Who doesn't use a good mask for your hair when it's damaged and very dry? We absolutely love doing it at least ones a week. Do you like using one, and why? Let us know!
- Garnier Ultra Doux Mask with Mango.
- For dry and damaged hair
- 3 minutes mask
- Price is about 7 euro
- Smells amazing!
- Works well, hair is soft, you can brush it smoothly. It only doesn't work very long.
- To repair your hair
- 1 minute mask
- Price about 3 euro
- Works well and good when you don't have much time!
- It also smells amazing!
- Intensive protection and defender
- 5 minutes mask
- The smell is divine!
- In my opinion the best mask I had and the one who isn't empty quickly. It works longer then the two mentioned above.
- About 4 euro, so not expensive at all!
Keep up to date to find out about more beauty favorites! Loves, The Mad Twins