Sunday, April 16, 2017

The Bucket List

“You must give everything to make your life as beautiful as the dreams that dance in your imagination.” ~ Roman Payne


Hello dear Maddies. I'm back from a skiing trip in France. The mountains were beautiful and it was so peaceful and still. But I will make a post about it later.
Now, I want to talk about my bucket list. Do you guys have a bucket list?

There are a few thing in life I want to do like:

  1. Walk the GR 10 Trail through the Pyrenees 
  2. Printing all my digital pictures, before my computer dies. (Plus a photo album is awesome) 
  3. Spending the night on the beach. 
  4. Seeing the Northern Light 
  5. Enjoying the little things in Life 
  6. ... 
I can go on with my list, but the above are to most important at the moment. I want to walk a piece of the GR 10, because I like to walk and enjoy pure nature and it's rough mountains. Plus it's a challenge and I like challenges. Nature gives me the feeling that I'm a free person.

What's on your bucket list?
Share:

No comments

© The Mad Twins | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig