Tuesday, May 24, 2016

I'm a believer

'I thought love was only true in fairytales, meant for someone else but not for me.' ~The Monkees 




I while ago we took this pictures. I was visiting my parents and was wearing a boyfriend jeans. I like this pants. It's comfortable and something different than a skinny jeans. I's always nice to meet your parents again and have a nice talk and a cup of coffee. They are always so nice to me when I come over. How is your relationship with your parents?
I'm wearing trousers from Forever21 and a top from urban outfitters. The hat is from a local store in France when I visited it when I was 18years. So that's five years ago, but I still have lovely memories of it! The shoes are from Asos. Have a lovely day!

Trousers: Forever21 - Top: Urban Outfitters - Shoes: Asos - Hat: Local store in France 









Share:

10 comments

Kevin - JustKVN said...

Very cool outfit.. Love the golden our lighting in your photo's
XX Kevin

Unknown said...

Great blog, amazing photos and great tastes of looks ! Thanks a lot for your nice comm' on my blog ♥ I love Belgium !

Miguel Gouveia said...

Thanks sweetie :)

I'm just in love with your outfit. Super trendy :D
Stripes are always a great idea ;D

NEW COOKING POST | Almond Cake.
InstagramFacebook Oficial PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

alice said...

I love your bag so much! You look fab.

The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

Marion | The Dutch Adventure Seeker said...

leuke look! Zulke broeken zitten altijd zo fijn :) Leuke tas ook, en heb zelf ook vergelijkbare schoentjes!

Jalisa said...

This is such a cute outfit, girlie! I love the addition of both your hat and fringed purse, they help to elevate the look and add that cool, yet chic vibe to the outfit! Thanks so much for sharing and I hope you're having a great week so far!

XO,

Jalisa
www.thestylecontour.com

Beauty Follower said...

Nice hat & top!

http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/

Unknown said...

Super cool outfit - love the hat!

MissPrettiness said...

Woow ik ben echt dol op deze look! Staat je geweldig!

MILEX said...

© The Mad Twins | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig