Friday, October 23, 2015

Into the open air

This is love, it is a distant star. Guiding us home wherever we are ~ Brave 
.

Hello dear readers! I, Paris, am writing now. My look is inspired on Once Upon a Time: Emma Swann. The black and white stands for the good and the bad. Emma is constantly searching for herself. I see myself in her. Constantly changing yourself. Trying to be a better person. Finding you happiness. Reflecting about why you do certain things, etc.

I'm now watching season 3, so she isn't turned into the dark Swann yet. The series are very nice! If I had the time, I would watch it all day! The whole concept is brilliant! Peter pan and Neverland is my favorite! Neverland turned into a evil place and you can't get off the island if peter doesn't want you to.

Winter is coming and that's why I'm wearing a sweater from JBC. My sister got it from a friend. She didn't like it. But I love it. It makes the outfit modern. I combined it with modern heels from asos. They are really comfortable! Asos is such a nice shop! But know my favorite! The skirt! It is a black skirt but it has such a nice pattern and it is for sale for only $5.40! Its from Dresslink. It's a cheap clothing site. But the quality is very good!  I hope you like the outfit

Skirt: Dresslink - Shoes: Asos - Sweater : JBC- Bag: forever 21





Share:

5 comments

Jasmin said...

Love those shoes and outfit! , once upon a time 's peter is so handsome!

Federica Delprino said...

I love the necklace and I want the skirt.
And I'll be in Paris in a couple weeks too.. And I'm looking forward to it!

Fashion Corners
fehmoda.blogspot.com

the creation of beauty is art. said...

I love this outfit.....and the inspiration behind it! I just started watching that show.
the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

Lara said...

woow, this outfit is beautfiful

Louise said...

Great skirt

© The Mad Twins | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig