Friday, May 8, 2015

Red Riding Hood

"The woods are lovely dark and deep, but I have promises to keep and miles to go before I sleep." ~ Robert Frost



These pictures were taken on Elf Fantasy Fair. I went there with Romy (from Aura Sphere Cosplay) and Cathy (from Chishio Copslay). It was the first time I visited this magical place and I decided to dress simple but the long red cape manged to transform the outfit into a worthy costume. The moment you walk through the gates it's like you walk inside a fairytale. You see so many characters of your favorite movies, series but also the whole surrounding gives an unique atmosphere. I'll tell more about that in a seperate post. Here I wanted to share the pictures Romy and other photographers took. The amount of photographers taking pictures was really impressive, but I especially want to thank Romy for taking a bunch of wonderful pictures! Picture 3,4,5:  taken by Romy.







Share:

2 comments

Live-Style20 said...

so pretty ;-)


new post

www.live-style20.blogspot.com

lovepirate said...

Wah, you look really beautiful! I love your red cape and how it seems to be super long. Can't wait to see more pictures from the fair. :)

© The Mad Twins | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig