Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Small Things

~Blink 182 : All the small things 
.
Paris: She left me roses by the stairs. Surprises let me know she cares
.


Again a Mad day! What do I have to say? Well, our new shoes from asos arrived and I and London were excited to take pictures with them! This is the result! I really adore these sandals, but sadly they hurt a little. No long walks with them! But they look so cool and yet adorable! What do you think about them? I'm in love with them! It's been a while when we got new shoes, so we were happy when we got 2 new pairs.
My hair is cut and it's shorter then I wanted, but it will grow back. I wish you a wonderful week! I'm started working for 4 weeks! Jeej money! x) Stay mad!
.
Wearing: Shoes: Asos - Skirt: H&M - Shirt: vintage - Glasses: Armani
.






Share:

10 comments

Angie said...

they look awesome! too bad they hurt :( love the look, gorgeous as usual! xo

Live-Style20 said...

nice pics! ;-)


new post
www.live-style20.blogspot.com

Brenda Evans said...

very sweet! as always ;) love the shoes!

http://breepluse.blogspot.com/

Aurélie - lovelifelovefashion said...

Looking great! Love that skirt with the loose top. And your hair looks great! Don't worry about it too much ;) And like you said, It'll grow back ^^ (been there; done that!) :D

x Aurélie

Allie said...

These shoes are too cute! And you look gorgeous!

Hosting a great bikini voucher giveaway on my blog - stop by and check it out!
http://www.sparklesandstilettos.com/2014/07/divissima-giveaway.html

xo,
Al

Unknown said...

supercute schoentjes!
xo Charlotte - aliceroxy

lovepirate said...

The shoes are great. Sad that they hurt a little. :( But I really like your bag! ^^

Katie Frank said...

you look so beautiful ! so lolita <3
http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

Nagareboshi said...

You always take such lovely pictures. You're really photogenic. ^^ Cool outfit too!

http://nagareboshi9.blogspot.ch/

Nikki | The Ginger Diaries said...

Leuke outfit my darling! Hopelijk raken je nieuwe schoenen snel ingelopen. Ze zijn te leuk om niet veel aan te doen! xo

© The Mad Twins | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig