Hello dear readers! *w*
We thank you for all the lovely comments, which lead us to this post. We get more and more questions about our make-up and beauty products, so we decided to bring it a little more in our blog since it's actually related to fashion. I'll review these lipsticks since we often use them. We hope we helped you a little and we wonder if you would like more beauty reviews and post in the future. Enjoy!
1. Dior Addict: number 775. We use this one a lot. It's a nice and sweet pink color. The lipstick doesn't dry out your lips and it also stays on pretty long! We do recommend this one very much. Perhaps we'll persuade you more when you see them in outfit posts like here and here.
2. YSL: Rouge Volupté: number 22. This lipstick is very dark but also very greasy. We think it's very hard to find a proper lipstick with this color since we only end up buying dark lipsticks that are very greasy. But the color is definitely beautiful. Perhaps outfit post convince you with this one: here and here
3. Rouge Dior: number: 999. We don't have an outfit post with this lipstick jet, but we're very very satisfied about this one. They don't dry out your lips and this one stays one sooo long! I even drank coffee without loosing any color! I never been so satisfied about a lipstick!
4. Chanel Coco Rouge Shine: number: 46 Liberté. We love this peach lipstick since it isn't taking all the attention. It's also not drying out your lips, which is good. I don't remember the lasting of this one since it's been a while, but we'll inform you about that later.
5. Rimmel: Kate number: 70. The Kate lipsticks from Rimmel are good and much cheaper then those mentioned above. The colors are wonderful, but they do dry out your lips. Of course you can fix that problem, but if you don't take care of it then it doesn't feel comfortable. The lasting of these lipsticks also are good in our opinion! Shown here and here
6. Rimmer: Kate number 50.