Friday, June 10, 2011

When you wish upon a star

Disney : An Leibovitch













Share:

14 comments

Anonymous said...

I love the photo's how cool... I love everyone of those movies...
Take care,
Lisa

ElyZa said...

Amazing pics! Where are they from?

Michelle Lee said...

love these all the time :)

Ashley said...

Some of these just don't work (like the J.Lo one), but others I love! Pocahontas is great, and I do like Scarlett as Cinderella. I've never seen them all together before, so thanks for posting!

Melody said...

These are amazingg *-*!
Although Peter Pan looks too old :(

CafféFashion said...

amagad! So awsome!!!

Ruby And Siel said...

amaaazing darlings!
Al vind ik Beyoncé als alice maar vreemd xD

Mihaela said...

Woosh.I love this!

My blog♥mfashionfreak

Clio said...

the snowwhite picture is the best. the one with JLo doesn't fit in with the other pictures. but lovely post!

Ashley said...

I love those! I have them all saved from an issue of Vanity Fair magazine. Scarlett as Cinderella is still my fave, but I hadn't seen Penelope as Belle until now, so I may just change my mind:)

Happy weekend girls! xx

Kimberly said...

love the photos so amazing and interesting!

http://kc-citystyle.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

i love these ads.

Down This Road said...

ohh i LOVE this!! i remeber seeing this somewhere a lil while ago but still its amaze!! im such a little girl at heart love disney stuff! my blog il etait une fois...means once upon a time in french ;) xx
ps. thanks for the comment too hun! following you.

http://www.iletaitunefois.com.au/

Anonymous said...

building link popularity seo sem backlink service build backlinks

© The Mad Twins | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig