Sunday, January 9, 2011

Fairytale Dresses

Share:

14 comments

Melody said...

Seriously AMAZING!
I absolutely love the strong look in these photos. The glasses give off an innocent yet STRONG WOMAN type of look? And the pale dress accompanied with the black shoes, thick frames and jacket = beautiful!!

loveeee it <3

Lexy @ QUIRKY EXPLOSION said...

AH THIS IS
SO
SO
SO
SO
SO
SO
GORGEOUS.

I love it. That dress is so ethereal and pretty; I want to throw you into a magical forest with unicorns and other mythological creatures! LOVELY.

QUIRKYEXPLOSION.blogspot.com

Hello Naka said...

i lvoe the maxi dresses! I love the photos, glasses and the ruffles on the straps ^^

RUFFLES YAY!

The Hearabouts said...

The dresses are amaaaazing! And I love all the accessories.

Hugs,
S., The Hearabouts

Cyn said...

OH! I really love your dresses!
especially the one with ruffle details on its shoulders.

beautiful!

Marina said...

i like your dress!!!

xx marina

Hello Naka said...

thanks for the birthday wish :)

Fran said...

ooah wauwie die jurk is prachtig!

Jasmine said...

i love love love the dress,

soft , girlish and so pretty ♥

Emina said...

beautiful

SOJOURNED IN STYLE said...

wowww! no adequate words of descricpiton for this briilaintly soft and beautiful ensemble!

Los secretos de Janire said...

UOUU! I love the dress is amazing
i would like to have one like that!
you are really pretty!!
I follow you!! =)

Oami said...

This dresses are so so so amazing~! *___________________* I love them!!

Carlie said...

thank you for the sweet comment! my e-mail never notified me about it, but when I saw it, it made me really happy.

I love this outfit. The whimsy and effortlessness of it is so romantic! xo

© The Mad Twins | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig