London: "A single piece of flower petal has fluttered down next to me just now."
Uniqso - Jewel Grey
- Color: I always though grey lenses looked beautiful. I have dark brown eyes, so I think the color looks still good, but I feel they aren't really that grey on my eyes anymore, I'm sure they would fit light eyes better. 8/10
- Design: I think the design of this lens is really nice and special! 9/10
- The base curve = 8.6 mm, I like this since the curve of yours should be 8.9 mm in general. (Like I've written before: When it's less, it means that the lens is tight to your eyes, meaning there will be less oxygen and more pressure onto you cornea. This can damage you eyes. I advise you to pay attention to this.) 7/10
- Diameter: 15.0 mm. I've finally got larger lenses since I got used to the 14.0 mm lenses. They aren't hard to put in. I suggest when you start with lenses, you start with a 14.0 mm diameter. 8/10
- Water Content: 55%. This is well, because most circle lenses have a 35%. A true soft lens should allow 50% to 99% of oxygen, the more water content, the better it is for your eyes. 8/10
- Type: 1 year disposal.
- Prescription: we didn't do this, but it's definitely a plus when you are wearing glasses!
- What we love as well is that it comes with a lens case! Which is of course very handy!
Overall I'm very satisfied with these lenses! They look amazing and make my eyes look bigger and are perfect touch for a look ^_^ And here are some tips to enhance your eyes using makeup & circle lenses!