Saturday, April 12, 2014

If I won't, 'least' I tried

~ What will I remember - Emilie Autumn

London: "Is my story over If I fall asleep?"



Hello mad readers! Times passes by so quickly. It's already Friday. I had a lovely week up to now. It feels like I was busy every day. Lets see what I've done; I went to the Japanese Garden to celebrate "Haname Matsuri" (cherry blossom festival) and it surprises me that I didn't make a post about that yet, (sooo I'm going to prepare that one right  away!) I did a photoshoot with Coralie there and took some amazing pictures! I drove to a garden center to buy herbs and vegetables for our little vegetable garden and of course helped to plant them. Our garden is really getting beautiful. I also cleaned my room and worked for school, had a photoshoot with Cato and went to my grandfather. Busy busy and I like it. It's like I don't waist any time. The weather is sooo nice here and it's getting me all optimistic. Well, what about this look. Perhaps you remember the post of the romantic white corset here? Well this is another one I tried to style with the long black vintage dress I had. This Victorian corset has beautiful printings on it and I adore the soft green color. The quality of these corsets is great and they fit perfectly if you follow the measuring instructions on Corset Story's online shop. I also remember that they arrived very quickly. I believe it was like three days. Have you every dreamed of having a corset? 

Corset: Corset Story - Dress and Ring: Vintage - Bow and Shoes: H&M
.


Share:

14 comments

Mad Cats said...

I love your bow, so adorable!

Sample Hime said...

How are you so pretty?! How warm is it there by the way? it already looks like spring has sprung. =) Love the bow in the hair.

Nagareboshi said...

So beautiful! ^__^

Keeping busy is a good thing, since and idle mind is the devils playground. ^^

I wish I had someone who could take lovely photos of me...

http://nagareboshi9.blogspot.ch/

Moonstyle said...

I adore this outfit :)

Moonstyle said...

I adore this outfit :)

InĂªs Silva said...

This look is so sweet and elegant ^^ Can't wait to read about "Haname Matsuri" :D

Wynne Prasetyo said...

super gorgeous shots! i love the black bow in contrast with your hair colour

Harija said...

cute look!!

My Lyfe ; My Story
@MyLyfeMyStory ♥ ♥

Sakuranko said...

Oh very beautiful dress!
xx

MayClover said...

such a lovely look! ^^ nice corset!

Maya Bogaert said...

Prachtige look weeral, zo grappig hoe vrouwen vroeger absoluut korsetten afschuwden en wij ze gewoon als topje kunnen dragen nu :D Echt tof dat je het cherry blossom festival hebt gevierd, die bomen zijn zo fotogeniek ook! Benieuwd naar de foto's

Star said...

What a lovely outfit! I don't even know what to say, it just so elegant and breathtaking. Thanks for sharing!!

Panty Buns said...

Both you and your outfit look beautiful! The corset you are wearing looks wonderful styled with your long black vintage dress. The dress's floral embroidery and the detail of the corset are both beautiful. So is your hair. I love the big bow. Your eye-makeup and lipstick are both pretty as well.

http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

lovepirate said...

Ohh. ♥ I actually like this corset a little more than your white one. :) So pretty!

© The Mad Twins | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig