Sunday, December 29, 2013

I'll definitely bring the dream I had with you!

Angel Beats - Ichiban no Takaramono

London: " Even if I'm alone, I'll go, even if it's difficult. I'll definitely bring the dream I had with you. I'm glad it was with you, and nobody else, but when I woke up in the morning, you weren't there."


Hello Maddies! How are you and how are your holidays going? We want to wish you a Merry belated Christmas and a Happy New Year. Time passes by so quickly, but a new year a new start and new things to explore. Everybody always makes a list, or tell themselves to do things in the new year and I can't deny I don't do this as well. When the new year starts I want to be happier, sounds selfish huh? Well the point is, in live I'm quiet a pessimist and this word here was my escape. Referring to the phrase "You are a terrible real think in a terrible false world which is why you are in so much pain". This quote is from one of my favorite singers 'Emilie Autumn'. Meaning not this world of my own is false but the real world is, and I couldn't agree more that you have to be strong because reality is not always what you wished for. I'm going to look at things in a different way, because cheering up my best friends isn't a problem but myself always is and how selfish it sounds, seeing happy friends makes me very happy as well. Besides that I want to be more adventurous and dare to explore more than being locked between four walls and my own world. I want to spread my wings and do what I can and want to do and surpass that line, climb that mountain and finally be able to see what was hidden from me all this time. That's a goal I'm not willing to give up and I promise myself that I will bloom and become a wonderful butterfly and not the caterpillar who was hidden in it's cocoon.

Well after this rather heavy message, I want to share this amazing wig from Lolitadressesshop. I have been ill last week and had to study for exams when sudden this package arrived. When I opened it and noticed it was the pink wig, it made my day! Do you remember the review we did before (HERE)? Well, I couldn't stop talking how impressed I was by their wigs! The brown wig could have been my own hair and it's soo long. This time I wanted a different color, pink. I adore pink and I always wondered if I should color my hair in pink, but I never did it because (I'm a studying to become an teacher in arts, and nop, I don't think they'll hire a teacher with pink hair.) Besides that, I don't think my parents would agree, so what is better than a pink wig! The wig is like the other one, amazing!!! The quality is great and it doesn't have that bothersome shiny effect which a lot of wigs have. Besides that, this wigs comes with two pigtails and you can adjust them anywhere on the wig. The only thing about the pigtails is that they feel very heavy, so be sure you wig is one properly. They wigs also come with a wigcap, which is extremely positive in my opinion, so you don't need to search for one, or buy one somewhere. The delivery time was very quick, I didn't expect it to arrive so soon and this time I didn't have to pay extra because the customs seems to pick out random packages. If you are searching for a nice wig, I surely recommend Lolitadressesshop!

Wig & Dress: Lolitadressesshop.com - Headband: DIY  




Share:

20 comments

Jackie Harrison said...

Cool images very pretty doll Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you to.
http://tifi11.blogspot.com

Paulina Pp said...

Excellent hair colour! You look fantastic!!! Greetings and all the berst in NEw Year:))

Star said...

This was so different from your usual look that I stared for a long while taking it in! I think the eyeshadow just put that perfect finishing touch on it, much helped by the wig. I like this outfit, it's a very subtle kind of kawaii style. Very pretty!

Marija Marovic said...

So adorable!
Merry Christmas and Happy new year to you too! XO

http://stylesensemoments.blogspot.com/

Lisa said...

You look again so adorable!

Lisa said...

omg this is AMAZE!! you look like a real life doll!! i love love your makeup here!

lovepirate said...

Thank you for your sweet comments on my blog! ;)

Wow, I think you're really pretty and that wig suits you so well. <3 And I know how heavy those wigs with pig tails are. xD"

Good luck with your new year's resolutions. I don't think it's selfish to wish for happiness since it's kinda difficult to be a truly happy and content person. Just keep it up, I'm sure you'll make it. ;)

Angie J. said...

wow, you'd look good in any colour wouldn't you? very pretty! and I hope you have a very happy 2014!

Duapara Goddelijk said...

Stunning and lovely pictures, just i met your blog :) if you want we can follow on GFC, fb or IG too.

Kisses

http://duapara-duapara.blogspot.com.es/
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Duapara-Goddelijk-Blog/170425923014233

melissa said...

I hope your xmas was wonderful. I am sure you have some fun NYE party planned, all the best xx
M

Marianna Papagiannopoulou said...

Wow!! This looks amazing!!! You look like a doll!!! So pretty!


http://the-haute-strawberry.blogspot.gr/

Maya Bogaert said...

Wauw die make-up! Jij mag mij eens een tutorial geven hoor echt zo prachtig. Zo kawaii ^^)

Kate from Clear the Way said...

I hope you make good on your goals! You deserve freedom and happiness. =]

little henry lee said...

oh wow, that wig is such a pretty colour! while i don't wear them myself and i don't think that i would either the colour is so pretty and it the hair actually looks like it's real.

i'm quite a pessimist too and sometimes it can be easier cheering up a friend than it is cheering up yourself but i hope you do find yourself happier by the end of the year. it's not a selfish thing to want at all, everyone deserves to be happy and being happy means you're more able to share your happiness with other people and spread it around so don't think of it as being selfish at all.

little henry lee

Nicole Aguinaldo said...

Wow you look stunning! So elegant and pretty :)

GIRL ABOUT TOWN BLOG
LIKE MY BLOG ON FACEBOOK :)

MayClover said...

Such a beautiful and cute style you have! :)
Love the colour of the wig <3
thanks for visiting my blog, really appreciate!

I'll follow you because I really like your style ^^

cheers,
-Dewi

Katie Frank said...

you're so beautiful! you just look like a doll <3 aw :)
happy new year girls <3

http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

Sakuranko said...

Your blog is very pretty and interesting is my first time but not the last now I´m following you in GFC and Bloglovin and Twitter too I hope your follow me back!
xx

Bram Laebens said...

Zalig!

Sofia said...

You're so cute with this wings ! It's amazing :)
http://nuagedemoutons.blogspot.fr/
(check out my blog !)

© The Mad Twins | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig