Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Room: Part 1

Redemption - The Strange Familiar 
.
London: "For everyone lost on the silence, for every one missing piece, for every will that is broken. No matter how dark it may be there is redemption!"
.


"I feel the threat of thunder, but this rain can't last forever. The light chases the dark. Where there's a good heart, there is a good soul!" 
.
Hello creators of the mad world. How are you all doing. London hereby announces her room is finished and you will be seeing the first part of it. I adore arranging my own room since it's a little world for me. I tried to create a dreamy atmosphere since it always cheers me up. Do you like to cheer up your room as well, make it your own? One more warning, picture overload!
.












Share:

13 comments

My Gaby said...

Wow! so cute bedroom!!!!!!!!

http://yourdulde.blogspot.com/

Shannon Boyce said...

Aww, so cute! Everything is so pretty and feminine.
the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

Insomnia said...

Gezellig! Die cupcake set is super leuk ^^

http://in-so-mnia.blogspot.be/

Barbora said...

amazzing!
I adore your room!♥♥


reached 5/5 stars .)))

xoxo Barbora♥
abitconfusing.blogspot.com

cleartheway said...

Super cute and feminine.

Kate from Clear the Way

Chiara said...

I just love your room !

Chiara
xmisschiarax.blogspot.com

Panty Buns said...

Your room has a very cozy happy look to it. It's super-cute and comforting. I see Alice in Wonderland on the shelf - love it. :D

yana gutierrez said...

great photos! I am in love with your room, wish it was mine!

x
daisysuns.blogspot.com

Kacie Cone said...

Wow! I'm so jealous, your room is stunning!

Katie Frank said...

Your room is more than perfect ! amazing photos <3
http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

Julia Henderson said...

Such a pretty room, I'm incredibly jealous!

Julia x

RCagz said...

Such a gorgeous room, love the little teacups dotted here and there, as well as the fairylights xoxo

Fancy Melody said...

Your room is so pretty and light, full of lovely things <3

And thank you for commenting, I am really glad (and it's a big honor)!
I hope you guys can go to Paris more often (and you're already close to France so that's a good point ^^). Actually I don't live in Paris but in the suburb but I know I'm very lucky!
Thanks a lot for your comment, I hope we can talk again <3

© The Mad Twins | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig